When you choose the path in your heart, a door will open.
In climbing your mountain, you may find yourself scared of taking risks, scared of failure, or afraid of rejection. What gets me over my fear is passion.
The secret to pursuing your dreams and doing anything you want to do lies in a combination of passion, perseverance, belief in oneself, and the ability to overcome obstacles. While it may seem daunting at times, there are several common barriers that often prevent people from pursuing your dreams. Let’s explore what they are and how you may overcome these obstacles and go around or jump over what might appear as barriers. In Because You Can, Daniel outlines how the principles used to climb mountains can be used to help:
- Overcome fear so you can pioneer your own way
- Take on a challenge you've not taken on before.
- Understand the secret to making no-lose decisions
- Become empowered with beliefs to try new things
- Master the art of transforming uncertainty into positive action to move ahead
- Create a personal roadmap for setting and attaining goals and success